- Was there a delay in your GP referring you to a specialist? eg leading to a delay in diagnosis of cancer or a heart attack or a DVT or some other serious illness;
- Did your GP fail to send you or someone you know to a specialist? Perhaps the delay led to a heart attack or other serious illness.
- Did your GP give you medication that caused you harm when s/he should have known otherwise?
- Did your GP delay in sending you for a scan or investigations that may have led to a different course of treatment?
- Did your GP fail to or delay in telling you about a negative result e.g. a cervical smear result/a result telling you had something seriously wrong with you
If you want to know whether you have a claim – call us on 0800 952 0010 or contact us by clicking here.